June 24-26, 2022
USDA Forest Service - Tonasket Ranger District
30 minutes north of Conconully
or 48.657796, -119.841240
Fees: Camping: $10/night; extra vehicle: $5/night
Sabbath Worship Services will be held at our church campout on June 25 instead of at church. We will not have online services, church will not be open and there will be no bulletin for June 25.
Come for the day or the whole weekend to fellowship outdoors in God's beautiful creation!
- dry camping -- no potable water
- shady, green area (bordered by some fire damage)
- along Mutton Creek
- 10+ sites
- fire ring at each site
- vault toilets
- lots of space
- hiking nearby
- photos on Google Maps and Campenium
What to bring with your camping gear:
- drinking water (at least ½ gallon/person/day)
- water for cooking and cleaning (also about ½ gallon/person/day)
- water purifier to use water from creek
- musical instruments
- mosquito repellent
- hiking poles
- outdoor games
Maps and Directions
- Take Conconully Rd and continue into Conconully where the road becomes N Main St
- Continue northbound on N Main St while it turns into N Fork Salmon Creek Road and then into NF-38
- Take NF-38 for 9 miles to Salmon Meadows Campground.
- At National Forest Rd #475 (NF-475), go left to stay on NF-38 and take immediate right to the shaded campsites, or go straight on NF-475 to meadow campsites.