June 24-26, 2022
Beaver Creek Camp
Methow Wildlife Area
Upper Beaver Creek Rd, Twisp, WA
20 minutes west of Loup Loup summit
48° 25' 58" N, 120° 1' 32" W
or 48.43279°, -120.02563°
Discover Pass required ($35 annual pass, $11.50 one-day pass)
Sabbath Worship Services will be held at our church campout on June 25 instead of at church. We will not have online services, church will not be open and there will be no bulletin for June 25.
Come for the day or the whole weekend to fellowship outdoors in God's beautiful creation!
- dry camping -- no potable water
- shady, green area
- along Beaver Creek
- 10+ sites
- 5 fire rings
- 5 fire pits
- 2 outhouses
- lots of space
- photos on Google Maps
What to bring with your camping gear:
- drinking water (at least ½ gallon/person/day)
- water for cooking and cleaning (also about ½ gallon/person/day)
- water purifier to use water from creek
- musical instruments
- mosquito repellent
- outdoor games
Maps and Directions
- Take US Hwy 20 W toward Twisp
- After milepost (MP) 223, at the bottom of the hill at Loup Loup Creek (and before "7 devils" curves), drive 15 mi. to the right-turn onto Upper Beaver Creek Rd
- Turn right onto Upper Beaver Creek Rd.
- Continue 5.4 miles and cross a one lane bridge over Beaver Creek. The campsites are ahead on both sides of the road. Sites with fire rings and picnic tables are on the right.